Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rush Limbaugh Think Tank -- Isn't this an oxymoron?

I thought it was pretty funny to hear that Rush Limbaugh's Think Tank filed bankruptcy a couple of weeks ago. You mean to tell me it took a group of opinionated morons to come up with the diatribe that comes out of that blowhard's mouth? I always thought he came up with his shock talk rants on his own. I had no idea it was a collaborative effort.

Sheesh. So, people have actual jobs where they think of horrible things to say about different groups of people--Gay people, liberals, women, African Americans. Paid hate. Whoa! Only in America. I may be different than most people, but I find that spewing hate over the airwaves isn't free speech. It's just bad taste. People like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter are the worst examples of human beings. They fuel people's paranoia, fears, prejudices, and biases. I know some people enjoy this because it gives them validation in believing it's okay to hate certain groups of people. As a result, some of these people act out against some of these groups in inappropriate ways (e.g., Fred Phelps and his family of hate mongers picketing soldiers' funerals because the United States government tolerates Gay people--although Freddie has been doing this way before the likes of Limbaugh and Coulter started their rants). Just another example of a person who has gone off the deep end when it comes to hating certain groups of people.

I just don't understand how people can buy into the hate and mean spirit of these uninformed idiots. Just makes me angry and sad. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment